- Цветная капуста - ½ соцветия
- Нутовая мука - 1 ст.
1. Steam cauliflower, then mash with a fork and measure out 2 cups.
2. While cauliflower is still warm, place in blender and add chickpea flour; blend into a mash.
3. Transfer to a bowl and place in fridge for about 15 minutes, which allows the purée to firm up and become easier to work with. Remove from fridge and form into desired shape.
4. Bake on a sheet for about 20 minutes at 350°F, flipping halfway through baking. Or, make them in the air fryer instead.