- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ½ cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp activated buckwheat, quinoa puffs or oats
- Optional: you can mix up your chocolate to include whatever ingredients you have on hand. We love things like goji berries, shredded coconut, nuts, seeds, chia seeds. The choice is yours!
- In a mixing bowl, add cacao, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and nut butter. Whisk together until combined well.
- Mix through raspberries and buckwheat groats / quinoa puffs.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a lined tray or container (freezer safe).
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and cut or break up bark into pieces to enjoy.