- 1 lemon, zested and halved, plus more lemon juice if needed
- 3 cups frozen banana pieces (3 large bananas)
- 1 cup frozen sliced or halved strawberries
- Place 2 tsp. lemon zest in a high-speed blender or food processor. Scoop pulp out of each lemon half (the way you would eat a grapefruit) and add to the zest with banana pieces and strawberries. Pulse on low to medium-low until crumbly, stopping and scraping down sides once or twice. Blend continuously 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth and creamy, adding more lemon juice if needed.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a 1-qt. container and store in the freezer up to 1 week.